Wednesday, May 11, 2011

25 Random Things About Me

1. I used to believe in Santa. Until one day, I saw the receipt of the watch in my mom’s drawer I thought “Santa” gave me.

2. I was an altar boy when I was a kid. I had the opportunity to serve for the late Jaime Cardinal Sin.

3. First country I ever visited outside the Philippines was Malaysia. The last one is USA (last year)

4. Batanes is my most favorite place in the Philippines. It has everything. Gorgeous landscape (jaw-dropping), and the culture well preserved. It’s a must for all who love to travel.

5. I’m a frustrated painter.

6. I’m not very fond of chocolates. As a matter of fact, I hate chocolate ice cream!

7. I’ve had many car accidents. I’ve lost track how many.

8. I was a university athlete when I was in college. Event: Taekwondo. I enjoy other sports as well: Tennis, Bowling, Chess and Badminton.

9. I’m such a sucker for world records (Usually in sports , F1, Tennis, etc). Most number of this and that!

10. There are only about 5 websites I visit every day; Inquirer. Net, chessbase.com, facebook.com, blogspot.com and flickr.com

11. I’m used to be addicted to facebook online games: Metropolis, Mafia war and Texas HoldEm

12. I love to read. Books, magazines, newspaper, everything!

13. I usually get into trouble coz I don’t know how to say NO!

14. Photography is my passion.

15. I can never sleep without a pillow under my head.

16. I had a short stint with the Thomasian Debaters Council until I shifted to the UST Taekwondo Team.

17. Gaining weight for me is as difficult as for those who are trying to lose weight.

18. I can spend the entire day inside a bookstore or in a library!

19. I listen to all kinds of music. R&B, Hip-Hop, Blues, Jazz, House, Trance, Classical, Country, Rock, etc.

20. I like long drives especially when I’m down. Pagudpod anyone? =)

21. I love my work!

22. I'm so good at procrastinating. I do get in alot of trouble because of that.

23. I hate receiving forwarded messages, thru e-mail and most especially thru text! It’s so annoying!

24. I love to eat but I don’t usually experiment or try out new things. I would always order the same thing.

25. I love watching reality TV. =)

.

5 comments:

  1. Judging from your experiences, you‘re more or less at age over 27? lol Parehas tayo napaniwala kay Santa pero I learned it in another way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabe naman 25 things lang yan sa about me na estimate mo na kagad edad ko. Hehehe. Well nasa more side ako ng 27. Haha! Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believed in santa claus ever
    kahit noong bata pa ako

    #17 we have the same goal in fact im taking
    up weight gainers shakes

    #25 fan of survivor and true beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. true beauty? may pagka corny pero aliw pa rin yon! hahaha! i like watching top chef, amazing race, AI and ANTM. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @thewanderer - See, close ang guess ko. :) No prob.

    @lonewolf - Perhaps your parents never introduced you sa magic ni Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete