Saturday, September 3, 2011

August 2011

It’s been more than a month now since the last time I wrote here. So what happened since then?

#1

I celebrated my 35th birthday last August 5. Yes, you read it right; I just turned 35 years old. LOL! While most people are very discreet with their age, for me, it’s really no biggie! I guess because I am quite satisfied where I am now at this point in my life. I have a good paying job and a lot of opportunities continue to my way. Just recently, I had a job interview with Aboitiz to work for their power plant located in Tiwi, Albay. I am half-hearted on this one since the location is really quite far; far from my friends and most of all from my family. But let’s see once I receive their job offer. Anyway, to celebrate my birthday, my friends threw a party for me in Antipolo. They prepared everything. Surf and turf menu; shrimps, steak, salad, sausages, yummy! It was really so sweet of them. I had so much fun.

#2

My boyfriend and bestfriend have finally made up. It was hard dividing your time between people you both love. Life is easy once again.

#3

I finally told my bestfriend my problems with his dad. How his dad managed (or the lack thereof) our project and how he used up our funds. It was emotional for him. I can breathe better now.

#4

We’re cooking something really big and I mean really big. We are all keepings our finger crossed.

#5

I’m back studying. I’m taking a diploma course in Ateneo Business School and my class started just last week.

#6

I completed a small project for a friend who was commissioned to do a brochure for this home décor specialty store. My friend hired me to be the photographer. We’ll it’s been awhile since the last time took hold of my camera so I was quite eager to take on the job. However, while shooting, it bored me to death since it’s a product shoot. No models, nothing but baskets, pillows, chairs, etc. No brainer really! Anyway, the client liked my work. I earned enough to buy me a new lens! Cool huh?

#7

Finally, I renewed my passport. I was suffering from a really bad hang over I could still smell alcohol in my breath when I went to DFA to renew my passport. The end product? The ugliest picture of myself ever taken in my life! And I have to bear with it for the next 5 years!! Argh!!

Anyway, it’s nice to be back here. Lots of back reading to do especially from some interesting bloggers I follow here. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday! and hmm pareho pala tayong Leo. And age is just a number hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!!! Belated happy birthday rin Bro! Its nice to be back! Need alot of catching up to do! :)

    ReplyDelete