Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Work It!!

Finally, after 4 long months I was able to go back to the gym! I've been slacking the past few months coz I've been very busy with alot of things. Just can't find the energy and the motivation to go to the gym. Last Sunday when I attended a friend's party, there were people who were surprised and noted how much weight I lost. Well, I did not actually lose it. Instead, they were moved to other parts of my body where we normally hate them to be. Damn beer belly! LOL! Anyway, I really find it weird when most people who goes to the gym would complain that once they stop working out, they'd gain weight like crazy. Well, I have a different case. Coz once I stop working out, all my mass melts and when i look in the mirror I'd wonder, where have all my muscles gone? Crazy huh? Anyway, I am committed to gain back my old form. I have 3 months to accomplish this. In October, I'll be going to Japan to attend a conference. Then few days after that, I'll be spending a week in Boracay with my friends. And finally, in November, I'll be going back to the US and I wanna look good when I get there. I'd be meeting relatives and friends I haven't seen in a long time. And I want to make a good impression. Hmm. I hope that's enough motivation for me. This is it! Time to work it!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for losing weight. Masarap pakinggan na sabihin ka na pumayat than tumaba.

    Ang alam ko if your go the gym your metabolism increases. And if you haven't been on the gym for years, your muscles would really disappear. Kaya ako i always make time for gym.

    Kasi sayang naman yung muscles ko at yung pinagkagastusan ko sa gym membership and supplements hehehehe.

    if your in japan visit kyoto and akihabara in tokyo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at your new profile pic mukhang sulit nga ang supplements at gastos mo sa gym. Lalo tuloy ako namotivate. LOL! Yup, ill be going to kyoto. Nagoya kasi talaga destination ko and i read its only 30 mins train ride from nagoya. Thanks for the tip bro!

    ReplyDelete