Sunday, April 29, 2012

US Trip 2011

It's been six months since the last time I posted here. So many things happened the past few month.I will try to remember those which are significant and write them here. For the meantime, I want to start by posting some of the pictures I took during my US visit last November. It was a memorable trip. I was able to visit three states in a span of three weeks. Three on three! My first stop was Hawaii, followed by California and finally New York. I hope you all enjoy these pics!























4 comments:

  1. you got great shots! aww, i suddenly felt envious of your photography skills. i like the golden gate picture best, proceeded by the one with a log in the water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back its been a long time since your last entry.

    The best part of new york is the broadway musicals and Cirque du Soleil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Milch! I was able to see Panthom of the Opera when I was there! Got teary eyed when they started singing "All I Ask of You". The experience was surreal! It was awesome. It was the first time i traveled alone in Manhattan. I booked myself in a hotel stone throw away from the Central Park where I spent most of my afternoons sitting in a bench with a cup of coffee as the golden leaves of autumn fell while i reflect how life can truly be amazing! I really enjoyed that trip. And as I am writing this, i think I am missing again New York!

      Delete