Thursday, February 24, 2011

First update

it's been more than a year when i first posted an entry here. and how time flies so fast! in such span of time alot of things have happened to me. i'll try to write down what I feel is very significant as short as i can so please bear with me.

1. i moved in to my new house last september 2009! yes, after more than a year my unit has been turned over to me i was finally able to move in. at that time, i didn't have enough money to have it decorated and furnished so when i was able to save enough, i was able to have it completed. I personally did the interior and chose all the furnitures!




2. Was able to return to US after 8 years since my first visit. At that time, the US immigration allowed me to stay only for 5 days!!! So my US visit then was from airport to hotel and vice versa. Didn't get the chance to really see places. So this time, I went back with a vengeance. Stayed there for 3 weeks and was able to visit San Francisco, LA and New York! What an experience! Hoping to be able to get back again this year.








3. Converted to a new religion. I guess it was my first post that encouraged me to create blog and happily, now, i'm spiritually at peace. would talk more about it soon.


4. had my relationship with my partner tested and overcame it.


5. finally sober for almost 2 years now. thank god!!


well,those were i have say top 5 and what i can remember right now as i write this blog. anything that i'd be able to remember, ill just update this post to include them.


on the other note, right now, im really quite confused as to the direction of this blog. should i write just about anything including my intimate secrets? i'm a person who has too many secrets to keep. secrets that can shock alot of people who know me. but, hey, this is my blog. my secret place where i can keep my well kept secrets. so i guess i just have to keep my identity secret then, for now. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Drein, you have a really beautiful home. I love the color accents; i'm quite fond of reds and oranges.

    And as for Glenn, well, he always looks good. And if you miss him, you should say hi to him. I'm not sure which guy you were referring to in your question but it's one of my/our friends.

    Cheers!
    Kane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kane for dropping by. Glenn and I still keep in touch every once in a while though I haven't seen him for the longest time. Been out of the party scene for quite some time now, the downside of being in a relationship. =)I enjoy reading your blog. It brings me back to those days when I was still single and doesnt have any care in the world! =)

    ReplyDelete